Saturday, June 27, 2009

Weekends, Brunch and Bubbles

No I'm not talking about Michael Jackson's monkey I'm talking about Champagne! I love weekends as the weather fines up because they are ideal for leisurely brunches with the family or friends or just a brunch made for two. What else goes well with brunch? Bucks Fizz, a really easy cocktail to make, simply 2 parts Orange Juice to 3 parts Champers - delicious!

Sometimes though serving Bucks Fizz at my brunches feels a little boring - what do you think? I know it's classic and it's so so so easy, but sometimes I like to do something a little different. Check out my Champagne Cocktails selection for inspiration or try this -

Lou's Dreamy Champagne Cocktail

1 shot orange juice
2 shots pineapple juice
Champagne

Place the juices into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake then pour into a Champagne flute and top up with Champagne - delicious!

Have a good brunch and call again...

NOTE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

No comments: