Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Celebration Cocktails

My mum's arriving today a few days ahead of my dad so that we can have some quality time together while dd is at school and hubby's at work - sounds great doesn't it?   This means that it's time for some celebratory cocktails........there are lots of times when you need to celebrate things such as anniversaries, birthdays, meeting deadlines, Christmas, New Years etc etc.

What are some quick and easy cocktail recipes to have on hand?

Well I always think of celebrations and Champagne in the same breath so I try to make sure that I always have a bottle of bubbles in my bar fridge ready to be opened and there are so many different choices for what to add to the Champers to make a gorgeous cocktail.

I think one of the best has to be the Kir Royale - even the name sounds like it's something special!

Kir Royale Recipe

1/2 oz creme de cassis
Champagne

Pour your Champagne into a Champagne flute and add your creme de cassis - give it a gentle stir and enjoy.

For other great celebratory cocktails check out my post on Champagne Cocktails.

NOTE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

No comments: